If you have one or more properties that you’d like to sell, consider these great auction benefits for sellers:
- Competitive bidding among buyers means that prices can actually escalate during the process, sometimes even surpassing the price of a traditional, negotiated sale.
- Selling at auction puts an end to carrying costs and other expenses if traditional sales methods are not producing results.
- You have the safety of a reserve or minimum bid, if desired, to ensure that your property does not sell below what you consider acceptable.
- Buyers come prepared to buy. They are pre-qualified and have already inspected your property during open houses scheduled specifically for the auction.
- An aggressively marketed, organized event exposing your property to a large number of qualified, purposeful buyers.
- A quick sale with no long negotiation periods.
- An enforced closing date. Not closing means the potential buyer loses all earnest money.
- Ease of transaction. The auction process relieves you of the selling hassles. We handle it for you—the open houses, the disclosure packets, the presentation at the auction and more.
Our team of marketers, auctioneers and Realtors® will get the job done for a very reasonable cost, and we’ll do it fast. We even have a nationally recognized preferred lender available to qualify potential buyers who are seeking financial services. We cover it all.
Remember: While the majority of the buying public worries about the latest media reports and waits for someone else to make the first move in the current real estate marketplace, there are savvy and ready buyers on the auction circuit who understand now is the time to buy. They’re willing to compete against each other for the chance to buy your property!
Get involved today so you can take advantage of all the auction benefits for sellers. Our next public auction is approaching quickly. List your property or properties with RealEstateAuctions.com and hear that most welcome word: “SOLD!”