Buyers based in the United States are able to participate in-person at our live events or online. Qualifications are required in order to be eligible to bid. If you are interested in bidding, please:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have lender pre-approval within the last 30 days, if purchasing with financing. RealEstateAuctions.com has one or more preferred lending partners that are available in advance and on-site at the auctions. Be sure to be prepared with this important step. Buyers must close within the specified time frame. There are no financing contingencies.
- Have current bank statements if purchasing with cash.
- Produce government-issued identification, such as driver’s license, non-driver's state ID card, passport, etc.
- Have a cashier’s check in the designated amount for each property on which you intend to bid.
- Have a personal check for each property on which you intend to bid. Your personal check will be added to your cashier's check to bring total earnest money deposit to the required level (typically, five percent of total purchase price, including the Buyer's Premium).
- Agree to all Terms and Conditions.