Welcome! I'm David Carroll, licensed auctioneer, licensed real estate broker and Regional Director with RealEstateAuctions.com
. Our company is expanding to all 50 states and I'm hiring Business Development Executives (Team Leaders) in the following three states, which we designate as the Bluegrass Region:
Each Team Leader will represent a territory of about one million people divided up by counties in a particular state. If you're reading this but not located in one of the above-mentioned states, feel free to contact me because I can provide opportunity information about all our other markets in the U.S. as well.
The Team Leader roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage Three Project Managers
- List Bulk Properties
- List Individual Properties
- Coordinate with Operations Team
- Report to Corporate
- Attend Corporate Meetings
- Conduct Team Meetings
With our lead generation capabilities, coupled with the expectations of lead generation from each of the teams, we anticipate an annual closing auction volume range in excess of $20 million each. The Business Development Executive is expected to earn $320,000 to $800,000-plus annually.
Qualifications to be a Business Development Executive include:
- Must have an active real estate license in the state that you will be servicing and transfer it under RealEstateAuctions.com
- Must have experience in auctions and/or agree to go through extensive auction training
- Must have experience in managing people
- Must be committed full-time to the position
If you would like more information about being a Business Development Executive for RealEstateAuctions.com in the Blugrass Region states of Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana, please email your information to DCarroll@RealEstateAuctions.com
.Please understand that there may be a high volume of responses and my reply may not be immediate, but all inquiries will be answered. Your patience is appreciated.